GAME DAY INFORMATION
TICKET OFFICE OPENS: 9:00 AM | GATES OPEN: 11:00 AM | KICKOFF: 1:00 PM
Your phone is your game ticket. You can access your mobile tickets through the Browns mobile app.
TO EXPEDITE ENTRY INTO THE STADIUM
Arrive early to FirstEnergy Stadium. Gates open at 11:00 AM
- Be sure you have updated to the latest version of the Browns mobile app. If you do not have the Browns mobile app, download it by clicking here prior to arriving to the stadium
- Log in to the ticketing section in the Browns Mobile App using your Cleveland Browns Account Manager information prior to arriving at the gate and select ‘View Barcode’ to display your mobile ticket for the ticket scanner
- It is recommended that you join the ‘Stadium WiFi’ network (no password required) as you approach the gates. Also, iOS users are encouraged to add their ticket to their Apple Wallet at least 24 hours prior to the game by tapping the ‘Add to Apple Wallet’ button. This will enable tap and go at the gate. When you arrive, open your ticket in your ‘Apple Wallet’ (there will be no visible barcode on your ticket), hold your phone near the scanner and you’re all set
- Note: Apple requires your phone to be protected with a passcode, touchID, or FaceID in order to use Apple Wallet.
IMPORTANT TICKETING INFORMATION
- Printed tickets are not available for this game
- Screenshots of your tickets will not work for stadium entry
If you are unable to access your tickets via the Browns mobile app, you can access them via the web version of Account Manager or the Ticketmaster app (if you purchased your tickets directly from Ticketmaster.com).
If you experience any difficulty accessing your tickets through the Browns mobile app when you arrive at the stadium, please visit the Ticket Office.
Ticket Office: South side of the stadium next to the Browns Pro Shop (opens at 9:00 AM)
TRANSFERRING YOUR TICKETS
You will want to transfer any of your tickets directly to your recipient prior to arriving to the gate. After logging into the app, select the “Transfer” button and send tickets directly to them.
GATE ENTRY INFORMATION FOR SUITE, PREMIUM, CLUB & HOSPITALITY MEMBERS
In addition to the general admission entry locations, listed below are exclusive options for entry into FirstEnergy Stadium:
- North Grand Staircase: All suites, premium club, Lake and 7UP City Club, and hospitality members will be able to enter the stadium from the northwest side of the north grand staircase.
- West Stairs: All suites, premium club, Lake and 7UP City Club, and hospitality members can now enter our new gate located directly on the west side of the stadium.
- South 7UP City Club Entrances: All suites, premium club, and Lake and 7UP City Club members will still have access to enter both 7UP City Club entrances located on Alfred Lerner Way.
DIRECTIONS, TRAFFIC & PARKING
DIRECTIONS & TRAFFIC
We encourage you to use WAZE, a mobile navigation app that allows you to see real-time traffic, find optimal routes, avoid game-related closures and more. Access WAZE from the Browns mobile app, or download it for free at waze.com for iOS and Android.
- Road closures of East 9th and West 3rd Streets will be implemented between Lakeside Avenue and FirstEnergy Stadium, including Shoreway/State Route 2 exits around the stadium. Rolling road closures will begin 90 minutes prior to kickoff and end shortly after kickoff.
- During the road closures that begin 90 minutes prior to kickoff (see above), all Browns parking pass holders and guests with disability drop-offs will only be able to reach FirstEnergy Stadium by use of North Marginal Road from East 55th Street (Exit 175 on I-90).
We encourage you to reserve your parking space in advance at nearby parking garages and lots through ParkMobile. Parking lots, managed by the City of Cleveland, located immediately around the stadium are pass-only lots, outside of ADA needs (as space permits). No cash parking is available in these locations, including the North Coast Harbor Lot and Dock 32.
DAWG POUND DRIVE
Join us on Dawg Pound Drive before the game! We will have live music, food, games, and many other family-friendly activities. Below information is subject to change.
- TIME: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM | Free Admission
- LOCATION: Alfred Lerner Way, south side of FirstEnergy Stadium
- DJ: Steph Floss
- BAND: CLE Rock Bar
- FOOD & BEVERAGE: Pierogi Joe’s and Smoke This
- NATIONAL ANTHEM: Brittany Best
- COLOR GUARD: Navy Reserves
- DAWG POUND CAPTAIN: Jasin Kokrak, professional golfer on the PGA Tour
- HALFTIME: Stow-Munroe Falls High School Marching Band
SEASON TICKET MEMBERS, 7UP CITY CLUB & LAKE CLUB MEMBERS
SEASON TICKET MEMBERS – SWIPE YOUR MEMBER BENEFIT CARD! Remember to bring and
swipe your Season Ticket Member Benefit Card on all concession and merchandise
purchases! By swiping your Benefit Card you will be entered for a chance to win an autographed football.
BROWNS MERCHANDISE & MEMORABILIA
BROWNS PRO SHOP
The Pro Shop is located at 100 Alfred Lerner Way, south side of the stadium, next to the ticket office. Sunday the Pro Shop is open to the public from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM and from 11:00 AM to 30 minutes following the end of the game to ticketed fans.
Commemorate your game day experience by getting your exclusive collectible Browns vs. Dolphins pin for $9. These collectible pins will be available in the main Pro Shop as well as all the locations within the stadium on game day. Also on Sunday, there will be a special running at the Pro Shop for 25% off all jerseys.
COMMEMORATIVE GAME TICKET
2019 Cleveland Browns commemorative souvenir tickets are a great keepsake and are now available for purchase online. Tickets cost $8 each.
BROWNS MEMORABILIA AUCTION BOOTHS
Courtesy of Ohio Sports Group, Browns memorabilia will be up for auction at each home game, including pieces representing past and present players and moments.
Auction booths are located near Section 113 and 138 on the main concourse and Section 308 and Section 332 for the 7UP City Club and Lake Club, respectively. Auctions start when gates open and bidding closes at the beginning of the 3rd quarter.
BROWNS GIVE BACK – 50/50 RAFFLE
The 50/50 raffle supports kids in the community and 100% of the net charitable proceeds from the raffle will be donated to the ‘Get 2 School, Stay in the Game!’ Network and Cleveland-based nonprofit Shoes and Clothes for Kids (SC4K). Both programs aim to increase school attendance and keep kids in school every day so they can succeed in the classroom and in life. Learn more about these programs by visiting Get2School.org and SC4K.org.
FIRSTENERGY STADIUM WIFI
Join ‘Stadium WiFi’ network (no password required)
FIRSTENERGY CHARING STATIONS
- Main Concourse – Sections: 101, 115, 129, 138
- 300 Level – Sections: West & East End Zone, 341
- 500 Level – Sections: 509, 524
- 600 Level – Sections: 622, 623
INTERACTIVE STADIUM MAP ON THE BROWNS MOBILE APP
To help you move through the concourses and efficiently find your favorite concessions items, closest restrooms, guest services locations and more, you can use the interactive stadium map on the Browns mobile app. You can access the map by tapping ‘featured’ or ‘tickets’ then ‘interactive stadium map’.
ACCESS TO NFL REDZONE
If you are connected to FirstEnergy Stadium’s free wi-fi, you will receive complimentary access to the NFL RedZone on your mobile device through the Browns mobile app. You can access RedZone by tapping ‘featured’ then ‘Watch RedZone inside FEStadium’.
FIRSTENERGY STADIUM CLEAR BAG POLICY
Backpacks, fanny packs and purses are not allowed in the stadium. Items permitted: clear plastic totes, one-gallon clear plastic storage bag, small clutch bag the size of your hand.
Bags that do not meet the FirstEnergy Stadium’s clear bag qualifications may be taken to the Bag Check Tents located at the southwest gate or in the northeast corner outside the stadium. Fans may check their bags from pregame through 60 minutes after kickoff with a $10 (cash only) contribution to the Downtown Cleveland Alliance, which manages the Bag Check Tent. Unclaimed bags will be returned to the FirstEnergy Stadium lost and found.
In accordance with the NFL’s security guidelines, fans entering FirstEnergy Stadium will be screened for banned objects.